GFK-160 - GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heatilator fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
GFK-160A Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Great product Easy to install
Fireplace blower fan
The blower fan was a little tight to install but I managed. Wiring easy to connect. Fan started after 5 minutes and shut off after 20 minutes. Fan should make a big difference this winter.
GFK-160 Fireplace Blower
Easy to install and works as described. A little noticeable noise when the blower speed is very high, but it can be decreased to make it quieter. Need to figure out a way to mount the speed control so that I don't have to take the fireplace screen off every time I want to adjust the speed. Overall, good blower and good price.
This was a good purchase fireplace blower Works wonderful. I am satisfied with this purchase.
Fireplace blower fan kit
Love this blower. A snap to install and heat activated so is always on. Strong and moves a lot of air quietly.
Blower for fireplace
Product was easy to install and works great. Instructions were simple and easy to follow. We have used it several times already and it works perfectly.
Great customer service; great product
Very easy to install works great to get the most out of your fireplace. Would recommend to anyone who has a majestic fireplace
Fireplace Blower GFK160/160A
Well made,priced right and easy to install. Comes with detailed instructions.
Great solution for my fireplace
I installed this in my Majestic fireplace and it works great. Plugs right into the outlet and turns on automatically after a few minutes. There is plenty of speed control and I have it set pretty low. It was a tight squeeze getting it past the front plate of my fireplace as I have a surround that prevented me from removing a lower piece, but I got it to fit. Had to trim the end of the stand a little bit, but its plenty steady. Huge difference in warming the room and can't beat the price for what you get.