Everyone cares about how personal information is used and shared.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collected information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
2. Types and Uses of Information Collected from You
3. Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
5. Acceptance of Terms
6. Contacting Us
We want to build on the loyal relationship MyFireplaceBlower LLC has with its visitors and customers. Our commitment to you begins with respecting your privacy. As you choose to share your interests and preferences with us, we will be able to make your online experience with us more enjoyable and rewarding.
All Credit Card transactions, “Find My Blower” submission requests and “My Account” activity on MyFireplaceBlower.com is SSL Encryption secured. Our website and business is verified by GeoTrust and our issued SSL Certificate is displayed on this website.
• If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will be better able to reciprocate by providing you a more personalized experience over time. But, it's your choice. And, we will protect your privacy as explained in this policy.
• If you choose, we will contact you regularly by e-mail. You'll be able to use your "My Account" page to make decisions about the goods and services you tell us are of interest to you.
• We will ask you to tell us what you like and what we should add or change. If you don't want to participate, just tell us.
• If you request that we not contact you for marketing purposes, we will not. However, if you are interested, we may keep you informed of special offers on products and services.
Children under 13 should not access any interactive portion of this website without first obtaining parental permission. If a child under 13 years of age wants to participate on our web site, we encourage the child's parents to participate in his/her experience on our site. We welcome family participation.
Types and Uses of Information Collected from You:
MyFireplaceBlower.com collects a variety of information in several ways.
The personal information you provide to us will not be shared with any third parties, except as permitted by law. We won't ever sell, rent or give away your name, phone number, email address, or any other information to third parties for any purpose.
Personal Information - Generally, you can visit our site without revealing any personal information about yourself. At times, though, we may need information about you. Unless otherwise indicated, the information we request is optional. We will specify which information is mandatory at the appropriate data entry points.
If you chose to provide us with personal information that we or the companies doing business with us may need (for example, to process an order or to correspond with you), we will use such information, in accordance with this policy. If you ask us to not use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your request.
Our site collects information from our registration form, order form, online survey, and Find My Blower request or subscription registration forms. At these places, we ask you to give us contact information (like name, email address, and phone number). On certain occasions our website will provide online shopping functionality. While it's necessary to provide your credit card information at the time you make a purchase, we don't store your credit card information on our servers. All of our credit card transactions and request form submissions are SSL encrypted.
• We may use contact information to (i) send you information about our company and promotional material; (ii) contact you when necessary; (iii) send orders to you. As stated below, you may opt-out of being contacted in the future.
• We may use unique identifiers to verify your identity, for use in our record system, and for marketing purposes.
• We may use financial information to check your qualifications and bill you for products ordered and services used. When you transmit credit card information to us, the credit card transaction is encrypted with SSL (secure socket layer).
• We may use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience at our site. This data allows us to show you content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Aggregated demographic and profile data may also distributed to the companies doing business with us to provide them with information about our visitors.
MyFireplaceBlower LLC reserves the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber/visitor agreement, and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected. If you do not want to receive correspondence related to MyFireplaceBlower LLC or other promotions or products, please indicate your preference by opting-out as described below.
Information From Your Computer – Our site recognizes information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address, and the home server from which you access the Internet. We keep track of the domains from which people visit our site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart, gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We normally do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information; however, when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, visitors, or others, we may use IP addresses to identify a visitor.
In addition to the situations described above, we may disclose visitor information in special instances when we have reason to believe disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with MyFireplaceBlower LLC rights or property, other MyFrieplaceBlower.com visitors, or anyone else. We may disclose visitor information when subpoenaed, for government investigations, and when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing – Opting Out:
You may, at any time, review, edit, and/or remove any information we have stored on you by contacting www.MyFireplaceBlower.com through e-mail at: web@MyFireplaceBlower.com. We will promptly comply with any request to review, edit, or remove information.
MyFireplaceBlower LLC cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. You transmit information to us at your own risk. However, when you transmit credit card information to us, the credit card transaction has SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Once we receive your transmission, we and our vendors make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Acceptance of Terms: