GFK-160 - GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heatilator fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Great kit, easy install, quiet fan, good airflow.
This fan fit perfect it took the place of the oem. offering (hearthstone Manchester stove) that was/is 3times the cost!!! I say buy buy buy!!!!!
Excellent product and the sales staff was extremely helpful
Good quality and easy to install
Fan was easy to install and is working very well.
This is a quality product that came fully wired and ready for installation. Instructions were simple and easy to understand with good photos and diagrams. When seeking and ordering the correct unit, your customer service folks could not have been more helpful. I've already recommended you to others.
When I had a question as which one I needed for my particular fireplace it was answered within an hour of my inquiry. Prompt shipping when ordered and delivered incredibly fast. Awesome instructions that covered different brands but had my needed configuration perfectly pictured. It literally took me 5 min to get this installed and most of that was the tight fit and some tender loving persuasion to get it past obstructions, but obviously I ran into no issues. Highly recommend this product and company.
Great product and even better service! Thanks
I wanted to give it some time since my purchase to really try it out. It has been working great, and I like the variable speed insteadd of the original 2 speed. One issue was the mounting of the switch. Would have preferred being able to remove the knob and install through the original switch box on my insert. The velcro doesn't seem as secure. Overall, I'm pleased with this product and working with phone support.
installed within 5 minutes,vert easy.