GFK-160 - GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heatilator fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
This is the only FP Blower I've ever purchased, and can't compare it to others, but this has met all my expectations--fair price, quick shipment, well-packed, easy to install, strong telephone customer support on installation questions, and very satisfactory performance in dispersal of heat.
I'd buy another product from the company without hesitation.
Note that there were some minor issues with the printed installation documentation not being as accurate as it should be, but the telephone support staff was/is exemplary--friendly, articulate, and extremely knowledgable about the product.
Good price and quality
Never had Blower on Fireplace. My Fireplace Blower made it very easy to purchase and install. Assisted in resolving one problem. Would recommend to others.
We were not getting as much heat dispersion out of our Heatilator FP as most of the heat was lost out the sides and back of the box. In addition to sealing the box and ensuring the chase was adequately insulated, I purchased the GFK-160 to help with heat dispersion into our 2 level living space. The blower works well and was easy to install. It is somewhat noisy on high but this can be dialed back. At 160 CFM, it rapidly heats our living and upper level loft area and nice to know that the the majority of heat is not escaping out of the FP box/chase. Motor is made in USA so we'll have to see about longt-term durability but it appears well-made. I'm sure it will pay for itself in one season or less. Recommended.