BKT - BK Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BK - BKT Replacement Blower Fan is designed for Desa, FMI, Vanguard, Vexar, Comfort Glow, Coleman and other fireplace inserts to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components.
BK - BKT Replacement Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
Fireplace Blower Fan Includes
- Blower Fan
- Foam Vibration Dampening Pad and Velcro Adhesive Strips
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 15.59 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 160
- AMPS: 1.16
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 11.81in (300mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower fan and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications.
BKT - BK
Fan works great and is real quite.
I'd rather had magnets on the fan instead of the peal and stick.
Owner of the fireplace
We were very pleased with this product .we have used other units and they were not like your .We will tell other about your company
DESA BKT - BK REPLACEMENT FIREPLACE BLOWER FAN
Great customer service. Quality product. Easy to follow on-line installation video on Youtube
great for the money
I bought this blower to replace my OEM blower that fell apart. Even though this blower wasn't designated as one that is for my fireplace, the CFM's and overall size fits perfectly. Sometimes, before I lite the fire I have to reach in and press the unit back on the Velcro strips because after an evening of usage it slips forward and will rattle against the opening frame. Minor inconvenience but for the size of the unit, it is quiet enough.