FK12 Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK12 Replacement Blower Fan is designed for Majestic, Vermont Castings, CFM, Temco, Insta-Flame, Monessen, Northern Flame and other fireplace inserts to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components.
Fireplace Blower Fan Includes
- Blower Fan
- Foam Vibration Dampening Pad and Velcro Adhesive Strips
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.91 x H: 3.60 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.86
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1860 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.4in (240mm) Diameter: 2.6in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower fan and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications.
Was identical to the one that came with my fireplace. Installed and worked perfect so far.
The folks at My Fireplace Blower offer the right product at a great price, shipped in a timely manner. I will continue to use them for my own business and recommend them to my DIY costumers. They are easy to work with and careful to make sure they send you the correct part for you application.
Shipping was quick. Unit was installed with ease but is louder than the original. It tends to have a whistleling noise which is annoying, mostly on high setting.
This fan is always on full speed when you turn in on. An option is to connect a Variable Speed Control to the blower, this will allow you to turn the speed down and there will be less air-movement noise.
Fitment is perfect, and it appears to be well made. I have 2 issues. 1) the RPMs don't seem to be steady and consistent, but I can hear a slight fluctuation in the sound of the fan which seems to be related to the speed. 2) the fan runs for a longer period of time than the original one, to the point that it's blowing air that isn't so warm anymore. Not sure about this second item because I didn't think there's a thermostat in the fan.
We don't spend a lot of time in the room where the fireplace is, so these issues aren't a problem, and the fan cost about half of OEM.