BKT Fireplace Blower for Desa Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BKT Blower Fan Kit is designed for Desa gas fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 15.59 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 160
- AMPS: 1.16
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 11.81in (300mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
I am very pleased with the replacement blower , it was easy to install and very quiet . Great buy , great value!
Works great but had a tough time installing it
Product shipped quickly. Truly plug and play. Runs quiet, nice being able to turn up or down the air flow with the turn of a knob.
Good packing, quick delivery, simple installation (instructions included), and works great!
Order process was clear & easy. Item arrived in a couple days. Install instructions were easy to follow. Blower fan was a perfect fit & operates great!
It didn't take me long to install this fan. The directions were pretty straight forward and the fan fit perfectly. However, I am quite disappointed in the air movement provided by the fan. I have it on it's highest setting and although it makes enough noise, you can barely feel any air movement out of the top grill. I've had three fireplaces, two wood and one gas and they both had blowers that produced much higher air circulation then this one. I would not purchase this same fan again. Again, very disappointed.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
Phillip L. Carter
The blower that came with my fireplace(added cost)stopped working. I found MY Fireplace Blowers on line and ordered the BKT blower kit It is a much better made unit than the one that came with the fireplace and it works like a charm. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow and I am no Thomas Edison.
Installation instructions were simple and easy to understand. I installed the blower in an existing, already installed fire place but was able to work the assembly into place with a minimal amount or work. Entire installation took about 1.5 hours. Unit is quiet with very little noise which I was concerned that it would be loud. So far, very happy with the unit.