GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Heat & Glo
Normally the blowers I order come individually boxed. That is the best way for me because I keep blowers in stock for customers. This time the blower came boxed with the rest of my order and now I have no box to inventory it in.
Our 2010 fireplace needed this badly. All the parts were there. The instructions were clear and correct. The fan has a magnetic base to hold it in place and runs quietly on high speed.
much quieter than the old fan
Quiet and works as advertised. Unfortunately made in China.
The blower is great but our fireplace with the blower on does not blow much heat so it feels like it is a waist. Not sure of what to do but blower works fine
I saved 180 dollars by purchasing from you -the installation was simple and i love the amount of heat that is blowing from the fireplace
Easy to install and works great
Great company to work with.
Fits perfect.. True plug &play. Took longer to read instructions than to install
Great product. Easy installation. Had it up and running in 10 min.