GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Heat & Glo
The team at My Fireplace Blower were helpful selecting the right blower for my fireplace. The representative also sent me a copy of the fireplace blower user manual. When the blower arrived, it included excellent instructions and I was able to install the unit with no issues in about 30 minutes. The unit worked right the first time and is quieter than other blowers we have had in the past. I would recommend the blower and My Fireplace Blowers.
Blower works great as does the remote. Paper instructions for the remote were not very clear, but the installation video made it very easy. Bothe very easy to install.
We are very happy with the blower. It’s well built, easy to set up, and make a difference with providing additional heat with a gas fireplace.
The model with the thermostat and variable speed is excellent. This was purchased to replace a noisy one speed fan that was so loud that we could not use the fire at all. This is very quiet at the lower speeds and not terrible at high ones. Needless to say the fire is alight every day and the room is nicely warm.
Unbeknownst to us, the fan wasn't working in the fireplace when we moved in. I bought this replacement with the full kit and it was easy to install and works great (previously only fan installed without sensor). Not a lot of noise, we barely notice it turning on.
Can’t get any easier to install, instructions very clear
Normally the blowers I order come individually boxed. That is the best way for me because I keep blowers in stock for customers. This time the blower came boxed with the rest of my order and now I have no box to inventory it in.
Our 2010 fireplace needed this badly. All the parts were there. The instructions were clear and correct. The fan has a magnetic base to hold it in place and runs quietly on high speed.
much quieter than the old fan
Quiet and works as advertised. Unfortunately made in China.