GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
This Blower in stalled very easily and is working very well ok the Emerald Heating Stove.
Arrived within a few days. Easy to install (watched a YouTube demo and read instructions). Functions wonderfully. Saved a lot of money. I would absolutely purchase from here again. Nothing negative to say. Fantastic!
This unit is by far one of the better made units, I have ordered others and they were so loud before I even installed them in the fireplace cavity. It is so quiet and smooth running very nice unit.
Should have installed this blower long ago. Makes the fireplace so much more than something to look at. Used a small fan and ceiling fan combination before, what in the heck was I thinking? This is so much better!
Highly recommend this product.
Easy install. Works as advertised. Follow the instructions and you are good to go.
Just installed our new GTK-160A Kit. I can't believe we went years without one of these. Had always used the ceiling fan to circulate the heat. How dumb was that.
The kit was simple to install, took about 15 minutes and it works like a charm.Took about five minutes for the sensor to heat up and kick on. Love the speed control and the fact that it is quite.
Dad just got some serious cool points with our new GTK-160A Blower.
Warm winters ahead!!!!!
Easiest installation ever. No tools required. Good instructions. Magnetic mounting parts are the best.
I needed a blower fan for my new Hearth-Home gas fireplace. The local fireplace businesses quoted me $450-$500 (cost of the unit at $300 plus service fee and install fee of $150-$200). I researched and determined this was the appropriate part and ordered it. Install took less than 10 minutes, most of which was reading the instructions. It was super easy and works like a charm, and I saved myself over $300.
It works as advertised and is reasonably quiet.
Detailed, easy-to-follow instructions. Less than 30 minutes to install.