GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Heat & Glo
Works great with my Majestic Quartz Fireplace. Pushes out so much more heat than without it.
Product came quickly, good shape, packed well. Easy to install with magnetic mounts for motor and velcro for control knob. Thanks to Ross who recommended the correct blower for my fireplace.
Easy install and works very well
Ordering was quick and easy. Received in a few days. Installed in 15 min. At 50% fan speed it's quiet and warms the room fast. So happy, I ordered another for the lower level fireplace!
Great fan, quite and puts out a lot of air.
I searched long an hard for a blower that was compatible with our old Heat & Glo fireplace. This blower hit the jackpot. Shipping was extremely fast and most importantly my husband was able to install it under an hour. It went in easily and works great!
Fireplaces are beautiful, but useless if they do not heat the room. This blower does this and installs very easily and quickly (NOTE: View the installation directions in color).
Worked just like it was advertised
My earlier review gave this 4 stars because of 60 cycle hum. I incorporated a "buck transformer" (see youtube link) of the voltage mentioned in the link with a 2 amp secondary. Viola! The hum has nearly disappeared. One must be sure the polarity of the output cancels part of the line voltage and the hot leg, not the neutral is "bucked". DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I make no comment or recommendataion regarding electrical standards.
I like this fan, except for a 60 cycle hum that is mostly noticeable on low speeds. The ball bearings are really smooth. This draws 0.94 amp compared with my old fan at 1.15 amp. The old one is not very smooth, so I'm thinking the extra amps go into noise. Installing this was easy once I realized that I had to remove the fireplace glass front in order to get enough clearance to get it in the tight fitting opening.