GFK-160A Blower Kit for Heat & Glo Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Very helpful with ordering questions.
Profuct and ease of installation was just as represented. Extremely satisfied and would highly recommend.
This was a very simple install and makes my Heat & Glo unit heat much more evenly. We are enjoying our unit more now with the nice even distribution of heat in the room. I tired one unit and now I am going to do another one since it turned out so great.
Warms the entire first floor in my ranch home. Variable speed makes even better. So glad I bought this fan, gets pretty cold in Colorado during winter time.
I read many reviews on the numerous blowers and purchase this one. It’s not the least expensive unit and I thought it would be a quality. It was easy to install but does not move much air on the slower speed and is very noisy at the higher speed. For the money I expected more.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
Will fit in almost all fireplaces, not just heat n glo. This is a strong and dependable blower. Not just a noise maker.
Grwat price for blower and remote! Customwr service phenomenal!!
Thank you for all your help
they need a little better instuctions
We get positive feedback from customers on how they feel the instructions are easy to follow.
Hello, I have recently purchased blower kits for my 2 fireplaces. I want to Thank You for your very good service and what appears to be an excellent piece of equipment. Your installation instructions were perfect and install went for easy and quick. I wish all companies I deal with were as good as yours.
Keep up the very good work you are doing, it is appreciated.
Product is great, installed myself. Moves heat around nicely. Value was exceptional. Purchased it online and installed myself saved $500. From ordering locally.