Spitfire Fireplace Heater
- Currently take 2 WEEKS to SHIP as of 01-03-2022
The Spifire Fireplace Heater is a low-profile heat exchanger that sits on the floor of your fireplace and was designed to boost the convection heat produced by your fireplace. Spitfire Heater draws in the cool air from your living space, circulates it through the hot tubes and then pushes the heated air back into your room.
Included with fireplace heater: 2 speed motor which pumps out up to 45,000 BTU's.
How does the Spitfire heater Work?
- This is a closed system and competely enclosed preventing any smoke from entering your living space.
- Tubes act as fireplace grate
- Spitfire Fireplace Heater with Blower Unit fits fireplaces larger than 20 "wide.
- Simply build your fire ontop of the steel tubes which will heat the air flowing through.
Spitfire Grate Heater Includes
- 2-Speed Motor
- 7 Foot Power Cord
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: (SP4 - Small) In Front W: 19 x In Back W: 18 x H: 7 x D:14 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (SP6 - Large) In Front W: 27 1/8 x In Back W: 24 3/4 x H: 7 x D:17
- Made from Steel and Aluminum
- The Spitfire Fireplace Heater increases your house's efficiency by producing a high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow fireplace heater. Individual results may vary.
- Designed to withstand intense temperatures
- Note: Minimum fireplace depth is 15" for this heater.
- Attention: this heater is not recommended for use with glass fireplace doors.
Will it fit in your Fireplace?: Measure the fireplace width in Front and in Back, along with Depth to determine which model will fit best. The fireplace's dimensions only need to be bigger than the Spitfire Heater's dimensions to work. For all Spitfire units: The height is 7" high and include a flexible tube which the fan motor attaches to. Spitfire Fireplace Heater will fit any fireplace grater than 20" wide x 15" deep.
The Spitfire Fireplace Heater is Manufactured in the USA.
After burn-in in backyard, placed inside in fireplace. Works as expected - does job well.
The larger blower helped, but I still don't see much of a difference. I will try to move the fireplace screen next year to see if I can get more blower air into the room.
good value for the money! Customer service was excellent....