Fireplace Grate Heater for Wood Burning Fireplaces
- FH Fireplace Heater
- Fee Shipping - Ships in 1-2 Days from Manufacturer
Fireplace Heaters are a heat exchangers that sit on the floor of your fireplace and were designed to boost the convection heat produced by your fireplace. The Fireplace Heater draws in the cool air from your living space, circulates it through the hot tubes and then pushes the heated air back into your room.
Included with fireplace heater: 2 speed motor which pumps out up to 100,000 BTU's.
How does the Fireplace Heater Work?
- This is a closed system and completely enclosed preventing any smoke from entering your living space.
- Tubes act as fireplace grate
- Fireplace Heater with Blower Unit fits fireplaces larger than 28 "wide.
- Simply build your fire on top of the steel tubes which will heat the air flowing through.
Fireplace Heat Exchanger Installation Instructions
Fireplace Heater Includes
- 2-Speed Motor
- 7 Foot Power Cord
- Installation Instructions
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH5 - 5 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 27 3/4 x Heater Only W: 18 1/8 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH6 - 6 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 31 1/2 x Heater Only W: 22 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH7 - 7 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 35 1/2 x Heater Only W: 25 7/8 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH8 - 8 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 39 1/4 x Heater Only W: 29 3/4 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH9 - 9 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 43 1/8 x Heater Only W: 33 5/8 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Dimensions in Inches: (FH10 - 10 Tubes) Heat and Blower Unit W: 47 x Heater Only W: 37 1/2 x H: 20 x D:17 1/2
- Made from Steel and Aluminum
- increase your fireplace's efficiency up to 500%
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow fireplace heater. Individual results may vary.
- Designed to withstand intense temperatures
- Note: Minimum fireplace depth is 17 1/2" for this heater.
- Attention: this heater is not recommended for use with glass fireplace doors.
Will it fit in your Fireplace?: Measure the fireplace width in Front and in Back, along with Depth to determine which model will fit best. The fireplace's dimensions only need to be bigger than the Fireplace Heater's dimensions to work. FH5 Fireplace Heater will fit any fireplace grater than 18 1/2" Wide x 17 1/2" Deep x 20" High.
These Fireplace Heaters are Manufactured in the USA.
Fireplace grate heater
Very happy with this unit, does what was expected, puts out a lot of fireplace heat into the living area.