F35FK Blower Fan kit for Kingsman Gas Stoves and Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
The F35FK Blower Fan Kit is designed for Kingsman Gas Stoves and Fireplace Inserts: FV200N - FV200LP - FV200PN - FV200PLP- FDV200N - FV200NE - FV200LPE - FV200PNE - FV200PLPE - FDV200LP - FDV200PN - FDV200PLP - FDV200NE - FDV200LPE - FDV200PNE - FDV200PLPE - FDV300N - FDV300LP - FVF300 - FDV350N - FDV350LP - FVF350 - FV5000 and FDV5000 to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This gas fireplace blower kit is added to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the stove - fireplace fan.
F35FK Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Base and Hardware
- Variable Speed Control
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Dampening Foam Strips - (Reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.9 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.3
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 120
- AMPS: 0.86
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1450 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.4in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower insert produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This gas fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket gas stove - fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Item was as ordered, complete, all necessary wiring, fan diffuser and switch. Very happy with item.
Works well, but installation was not perfect
The blower works well now, but when I first got it I wondered whether or not I would have to send it back. First, there were no installation instructions or screws required for install. Second, the bracket that holds the blower did not actually have screw holes in the correct spot. So, I had to use a self drilling metal screw to attach the bracket to my stove. Small problems that any DIY person could handle. But, when it first turned on it made a rattling sound. I had to bend a piece of metal slightly to silence the rattling. After that, things have been working fine for the last week or so