BK-GAS Stove Blower Fan Kit
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BK-GAS Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heat & Glo and Quadra-Fire Gas Stoves to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This gas stove blower kit pushes heat created by the stove into your living space.
Included with the blower fan: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the Stove fan and Heat Sensor; which will turn the blower OFF and ON Automatically.
Stove Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Box, Brackets and Hardware
- Variable Speed Control & Heat Sensor
- Power Cord with 3-Prong Plug
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.91 x H: 5.02 x D:5.64
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 130
- AMPS: 0.92
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- This stove blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your stove insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your stove insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This stove blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket stove blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact stove model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
This blower was manufactured to work with the Quadri-Fire Garnet-T stove, the only issue was it was missing two of the four holes for mounting, but was quickly remedied with a drill. The wiring and parts all worked well. I think it will be handy when the weather gets cold to draw a few more btu's from the stove.