Z33FK Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Kingsman
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our Z33FK Blower Fan Kit is designed for Kingsman Gas Fireplace Inserts: ZDV3318, ZDV3320, ZDV6000, ZVF24, ZVF33, ZVF36U, ZVF42U, ZVF52 ZV3600, ZV4200, MQRB3328 and MQRB3328T to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This gas fireplace blower kit is added to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Base and Hardware
- Variable Speed Control
- Heat Sensor (Thermodisc)
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Dampening Foam Strips - (Reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 10.5 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.3
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 120
- AMPS: 0.72
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 7.1in (180mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower insert produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This gas fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Installed this Kit yesterday with friends in a few hours. Since my fireplace does not have a 120v junction box in it, we had to use an extension cord to power the fan through a wall socket located nearby. Everything checked out fine and know I can use this fireplace without fear of burning my house down. Low noise and no vibration. The variable speed control is handy. I am very pleased with this unit.