GFK4B Fan Kit for Heatilator NDV4236, NDV4236I Fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK4B Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Heatilator NDV4236, NDV4236I gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Excellent product. Easy to install.
I am pleased with the recent purchase of the blower motor kit.. The installation was simple enough..
Nice little fan and relatively easy to install. Took about and hour. The hardest part was cleaning the undercarriage (not much room to work with) enough to give the Velcro on the fan something to stick to. I was under the impression the fan was going to be a lot louder according to the reviews. High does seem to be a bit much and we chose med hi. This same fan kit was going to be double in price plus labor to have a tech install! Save some money and do it yourself.
Easy installation, works exactly as advertised. Runs relatively quite.
Great kit. Everything you need in the kit. Easy installation. Quiet fan. Digital speed controller included. Easy instructions.
Little harder to read the instructions then I would like. But it works better the I thought
The unit seems of good quality and did fit my fireplace. Installation was somewhat tricky, but it did not take long. For the price paid, I wish it was not as noisy. For the amount of noise it produces, it seems like it should produce more airflow. I would compromise other specs if it were quieter. Other than that, it does as advertised.
You can adjust the speed control to lower the speed and this will reduce and air-movement noise.
4 speeds setting the top (2) are a little noisy...the 2nd lowest is what keep mine set on. Like the delayed start & stop.
Sometimes getting technical support for installation questions can be a challenge. Not in this case. Our wiring question was answered within 20 minutes and the instructions worked perfectly. Heater performs well. Highest speeds make more noise (as expected), but medium and lower speeds are quiet and still produce significant heat flow improvement.