GFK4B - GFK4 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK4B Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Great product. Fairly easy to install! Thank you!
The blower was easy to install and moves a lot of warm air from atound the fireplace
No problems and quiet.
My blower/remote combo has been installed for about one week. They seem to do the job, both are fairly easy to install, the blower is reasonably quiet, and both come with a good price. The big upside to the purchase is the blower and remote bundled together was about $2,000 less...parts and labor…than having the job done by a local technician---really! The only down side so far is shipping time is a little slow.
What a game changer. Finally getting some real heat from my fireplace. 170 deg coming out of the top of the vent. Between the video and paper instructions, install was relatively easy. With fan level at 2 it’s barely audible, esp. if the tv is on. Definitely recommend.
I purchased this blower motor for our gas fireplace, part arrive in 4 days. I read through the very detailed direction and those were easy enough. I started the install, took about 30 minutes to install, everything needed came with the assembly. I would recommend this product and company , definitely will reorder if anything is needed in the future
Recommend clarifying step 5b2 of the instructions. Having never used a piggy back connector before, I was confused. Great customer service.
Works well. A little difficult to fit but with some twisting and turning it finally went in. The rest was easy.
This blower was as advertised. Everything you need is included. The online video and instructions were easy to follow, even for me. Took me about 20 minutes.
Functions as advertised. We were able to put the control against the bottom front of the fireplace with the connection wires being barely visible. This eliminates having to remove the screen whenever we want to change fan speed. I will say that the fan does make some noise which is why we give it a 4 star rating.