GFK4B - GFK4 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK4B Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I called customer service prior to ordering. They helped me identify the type of Heatilator unit I have. The blower was easy to install. I had no problems and it works great.
Helps capture heat and distribute to room more evenly. Built in timers are more practical than having ti install a heat sensor to the firebox. Yes , you may have to remove the glass to gain enough clearance to slide in the blower. All electrical connection were provided and instructions were dead on.
I received the unit quickly and was able to install it that same day. All is working well and I no longer heat the mantel when I run the fireplace.
Excellent customer service! I initially had difficulty wiring the system. I spoke with a very nice representative who gave me the opportunity to send a text picture of my current wiring configuration and it was reviewed by their technicians. Within 5 minutes they called me back and provided instruction. My blower is functioning great. Thank You!!
I ordered it on Thursday online and received it Saturday morning. Totally surprised. Simple installation. And now my fireplace puts heat into the room!!! Very Happy Customer
Took me 20 minutes to do the whole thing. The variable speed is great for adjusting to different width fireplaces. High for large and low for small.
Can,t believe that it really took only 45 minutes to install. Worked great and now my fireplace has the breath of a fire breathing dragon!
This blower finally made my gas fireplace useful. Prior to installing the blower my fireplace was nothing more than a glorified candle.
I purchased the blower as a house warming gift for my Sister and Brother-in-law's new home. The home had a gas fireplace, but no blower. The installation was very easy and the results are amazing. What a difference it made and will probably result in lower heating bills for them.
Thank you and it's a great product at a great price.