600-1 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Kozy Heat 231-B fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our 600-1 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Kozy Heat 231-B fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down. The blower kit comes with 2 Blowers which are installed side by side.
600-1 Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 2 Blowers with Heat Shield Mounting Brackets
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Hardware
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Optional Variable Speed Control Available
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 10.58 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27 - Total Length of Blowers side by side with Brackets: 21in
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 235
- AMPS: 0.70 Each Blower
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1950 with load)
- Rotation: CCW, CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 7.10in (180mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
600-1 Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
Replacement blowers perfect
The blowers were perfect. Shipping was fast and the product was as advertised. I save over 100 dollars by buying through site.