600-1 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Kozy Heat fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our 600-1 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Kozy Heat fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down. The blower kit comes with 2 Blowers which are installed side by side.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 2 Blowers with Heat Shield Mounting Brackets
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Hardware
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Optional Variable Speed Control Available
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 10.58 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27 - Total Length of Blowers side by side with Brackets: 21in
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 235
- AMPS: 0.70 Each Blower
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1950 with load)
- Rotation: CCW, CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 7.10in (180mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
The entire process, from order to delivery was fantastic. And the ease of installation was only a matter of minutes. Great product, great service.
I installed it today for my customer and I think it was better than the original factory one the customer was very happy !
Only 2 weeks old but fit perfectly and seems quieter than prior unit . Hopefully I get several years of use.
Shipping was on time and the blower works great only problem had one screw stripped out drilled another hole and solved the problem. Priced right too.Thanks, I plan on ordering again
Fit perfectly. Runs very quietly.
Quiet operation and easy to install. Compared other blowers and non are as quiet.
My technician who works on 5-6 fireplaces daily said these out performed any previous blower he has installed that is similar. Great fan speed and very quiet comparatively!
Arrived on time, and packed well! After a 5 minute install we fired the wood stove up. First off we will say it turns on way faster with the new Thermo Switch control. Second its way quieter, and last but not least the variable fan control works excellent. Ready for winter & all is well up in the Idaho Mountains!!
This is the third set of blowers I have purchased in seven years is that normal? As for your customer service it's great.
I ordered another blower without the wiring and it didn't work, ordered this one and it fit like a glove.