600-1 Blower Fan Kit for Kozy Heat Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our 600-1 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Kozy Heat fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down. The blower kit comes with 2 Blowers which are installed side by side.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 2 Blowers with Heat Shield Mounting Brackets
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Hardware
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Optional Variable Speed Control Available
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 10.58 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27 - Total Length of Blowers side by side with Brackets: 21in
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 235
- AMPS: 0.70 Each Blower
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1950 with load)
- Rotation: CCW, CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 7.10in (180mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
My blower kit was the exact replacement for the original. Very good quality. The price was awesome!
I'm happy with purchase
Easy to order got the correct parts in just a few days
Works great @ circulating the heat, and was a breeze @ installing it
Fast delivery on blower and easy to put in. It is very quiet, seems quieter than original one was when it was new. Works great! I saved over $100 by ordering it through my fireplace blower!
Quiet, reliable. Easy installation, clear instructions.
This is the second new fan set I've installed in 5 years. Winter here is about 6 months, so the fans get a real work out. The first 2 broke after the warranty period. Service and shipping were exceptional. The vendor rates 5 stars.
These blowers are typically installed into wood burning fireplaces, which have ash and other particulates in the vent space where the blower is installed. The particulates can affect the longevity of the blowers.
This was one of the easiest home repairs I've done. Unplug the electric cord and loosen four nuts. The old two fans slipped off easily, with the new ones in place for a total of about 5-minutes of work. I had the fireplace running with a full load of wood at the time. If you do that just keep your hands off the really hot steel on the bottom of the firebox! :)
I'm happy with the price, but the fans don't push as much as air as the original fans for the KozyHeat Z42. Super easy install. I've also got an annoying rattle in the left fan cage that I can't fix (and support won't write back to help). Choices are limited when replacing these fans, and I think this may be the best bet.
We have gotten feedback from others that they thought there was more airflow than the original fans.