FK26 Stove Blower Fan Kit for Vermont Castings
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK26 Blower Fan Kit is designed to replace Vermont Castings #0002767 for: Dutchwest 2465 Direct Vent Gas Stove & 2467 Natural Vent Gas Stoves, Stardance SNV30 Natural Vent Gas Stove, Radiance Direct Vent Gas Heater and other CFM fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit pushes heat created by the stove into your living space.
Included with the blower fan: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Heat Sensor; which will turn the blower OFF and ON Automatically.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Base, Brackets and Hardware
- Variable Speed Control & Heat Sensor
- Power Cord with 3-Prong Plug
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.91 x H: 5.02 x D:5.64
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 130
- AMPS: 0.92
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your stove or heater, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This stove blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket stove blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact heater model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
To the Lower 48 States
I bought a Vermont Castings Defiant Flexburn with all the bells and whistles in September 2015. I love this stove! It does an amazing job of heating my 2400 sq ft house. However, I allowed the dealer to talk me out of adding the blower unit when I bought it. (Not sure why he didn't want to sell it to me.) He claimed it would make it 'ugly' and I wouldn't like it. I haven't installed it yet, but I cannot imagine how it would make it ugly. It goes low on the back and you can barely see it. Fireplaceblowers.com had the absolute best price, too! I must have caught them at the right time because I saved almost $175 over the dealer and factory direct. Super speedy shipping....I got it in 4 days...ordered Monday, showed up on Friday. THIS IS THE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR BLOWER NEEDS!