BK-ACC Wood Stove Blower Fan Kit for Quadra-Fire - Heatilator
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
The BK-ACC Blower Fan Kit is designed for Quadra-Fire ACC Series Wood Stove Models: 2100 - 3100 - 4300 - 5700 and Heatilator Eco-Choice Wood Stove Models: ECO-ADV-WS1 - ECO-ADV-WS22 to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This Wood stove blower kit pushes heat created by the stove into your living space.
Included with the blower fan: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the stove fan and Heat Sensor; which will turn the blower OFF and ON Automatically.
stove Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Box, Brackets and Hardware
- Variable Speed Control & Heat Sensor
- Power Cord with 3-Prong Plug
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.8 x H: 4.3 x D:4.6
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 130
- AMPS: 0.92
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- This wood stove blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your stove insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your stove insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This stove blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket stove blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact stove model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Installed in 5 minutes (3 1/4-20 x 3/4" bolts/Washers not included) Works Great, nearly doubles the heat output of the stove.
This fan is perfect and works and fits like a glove.
It didn't come with mounting hardware, however.
No big deal, it's just three 1/4-20 bolts.
Was dubious about installation, but three bolts later, power to the fan, thermocouple switch attached, fire in the box and in no time there was efficient warming air circulating throughout the room. What a great addition!
Very nice fan unit