SkyTech 5301P Fireplace Remote Control
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
SkyTech 5301P fireplace remote control kit is designed to be a reliable and user-friendly remote control system for gas fireplace inserts.
Touch Screen Control - Manually turn fireplace ON/OFF or activate Thermostatic function - Set Temperature.
Programmable Thermostat - Set hours of operation - The fireplace will automatically turn ON/OFF at the preset times during the Weekdays and/or Weekend.
Remote transmits to the receiver module - both are powered by batteries. The receiver module can be installed into the cavity of an existing wall switch (which operates the fireplace) or in the space below the firebox.
Two simple wire connections.
Remote Package Includes
- Touch Screen hand held Transmitter
- Receiver with learn function
- Batteries required are included (2) AAA, (4) AA
- Wall mounted Docking Station (Optional)
- 18" wires with connectors
- Installation Instructions
- 5 Year Warranty
- Battery operated Remote
- Battery operated Receiver
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Programmable Weekday/Weekend (5/2)
- 1,048,576 security codes
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
- Thermal Safety feature
- Remote Control System that is sure to work in your fireplace
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
Programming a 5301P or 3301P2 Remote
This video will show you how to program either your 5301P or y...
Changing your Skytech Product Batteries
Learn all about how and when to change your batteries in your ...
Attaching a Receiver to a Millivolt Valve
How to Install a Skytech Remote on an IPI System
Learn how to install a Skytech Remote Control System on an IPI...
Installation was easy. I had an existing switch and the instructions for removal and installation were easy to follow.
Very detailed instructions for some types of fireplaces, but weak on myHeat & Glow IPI fireplace which did not have the TH/TP connections underneath. Left a query with customer service and Ross got back to me quickly with a very simple installation procedure. A few minutes later and the remote works great.
Easy to install and works fine so far.
Very good product, works well, easy to install, looks factory, very nice.
nothing wrong with this product. i just wish i knew there is another remote that does control not only on/off and schedule but also the flames Hi/Lo and Fan speed Hi/Lo.