SkyTech 3301P2 Fireplace Remote Control
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
SkyTech 3301P2 fireplace remote control kit is designed to be a reliable and user-friendly remote control system for gas fireplace inserts.
Manually turn fireplace ON/OFF or activate Thermostatic function - Set Temperature.
Programmable Thermostat - Set hours of operation - The fireplace will automatically turn ON/OFF at the preset times during the Weekdays and/or Weekend.
Remote transmits to the receiver module - both are powered by batteries. The receiver module can be installed into the cavity of an existing wall switch (which operates the fireplace) or in the space below the firebox.
Two simple wire connections.
Remote Package Includes
- 5-Button hand held Transmitter
- Receiver with learn function
- Batteries required are included (2) AAA, (4) AA
- Wall mounted Docking Station (Optional)
- 18" wires with connectors
- Installation Instructions
- 5 Year Warranty
- Battery operated Remote
- Battery operated Receiver
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Programmable Weekday/Weekend (5/2)
- 1,048,576 security codes
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
- Thermal Safety feature
- Remote Control System that is sure to work in your fireplace
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
Programming a 5301P or 3301P2 Remote
This video will show you how to program either your 5301P or y...
Attaching a Receiver to a Millivolt Valve
How to Install a Skytech Remote on an IPI System
Learn how to install a Skytech Remote Control System on an IPI...
Changing your Skytech Product Batteries
Learn all about how and when to change your batteries in your ...
Came well packaged with no issues.
Easy to install and works great
This remote is functioning very well for our Dovre natural gas stove. I'm sure it helps us save mwhile keeping a comfortable temperature.
Great customer service! Very helpful!
Easy installation for my husband. Very cool to turn fireplace on with this remote.
Solid remote system easy to install
Installed it in place of a wall switch and was quick and simple. Has multiple faces for the wall so you can have white, black, or silver (holds the remote). Took maybe 5 minutes to install. Only down side is this may be a bit “over kill” as a standard remote. If you want to use it as a programmable thermostat for a room it would be great. For what I wanted it has more features than I will ever use (which you don’t have to use). So far everything works great and incorporated with a blower unit keeps the room very comfortable and usable now.