SkyTech 3301 Fireplace Remote Control
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
SkyTech 3301 fireplace remote control kit is designed to be a reliable and user-friendly remote control system for gas fireplace inserts.
Manually turn fireplace ON/OFF or activate Thermostatic function - Set Temperature.
9-hour countdown timer - You select a time interval and the fireplace will automatically turn off at the end of that duration.
Remote transmits to the receiver module - both are powered by batteries. The receiver module can be installed into the cavity of an existing wall switch (which operates the fireplace) or in the space below the firebox.
Two simple wire connections.
Remote Package Includes
- 5-Button hand held Transmitter
- Receiver with learn function
- Batteries required are included (2) AAA, (4) AA
- Wall mounted Docking Station(Optional)
- 18" wires with connectors
- Installation Instructions
- 5 Year Warranty
- Battery operated Remote
- Battery operated Receiver
- 9-hour countdown timer and 24-hour clock
- 1,048,576 security codes
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
- Remote Control System that is sure to work in your fireplace
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
Love the remote, but the installation instructions it comes with are TERRIBLE. I had to call my local fireplace store to ask how to install the receiver box. I have a traditional Heatilator fireplace with a Dexen valve. I turn on the fire from the switch on the wall. All I needed to do was disconnect the outlet wires from the wall switch under the fireplace and connect the receiver box to those wires. It's super easy, just wish the instructions said something about that.