BLOT240 - Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Majestic - Monessen - Martin - Vermont Castings Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BLOT240 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Mjestic - Monessen - Martin - Vermont Castings and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and a Thermo Switch (Thermodisc); Heat Sensor with HI-Temp wire leads which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Blower with Air Deflector Bracket
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with HI-Temp Wire & 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.84
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
The first blower motor I received did not work ,called the company and sent me another one right away,customer service was good to deal with and kept in touch after the sale.
I was looking for a fireplace blower for my Majestic fireplace and found My Fireplace Blower. I had a few questions, called customer service and had a nice chat with Kathy. She was extremely helpful and e-mailed me some installation instructions so I could see what I was getting into. I measured the space in my fireplace and Kathy then arranged to make a custom blower for a very fair price. The custom blower arrived a few days later and installation was a snap. Excellent e-mail communication regarding the delivery and the best customer service I have ever experienced. I can't recommend these guys enough!
have only used it once, and so far I am very happy with this produce. Was surprised how easy it was to install. Your customer service is excellent. I called a few times with questions before I placed the order, and each time I was impressed how curtious and helful the people were that work there.