BLOT240 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Martin Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BLOT240 Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Martin fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and a Thermo Switch (Thermodisc); Heat Sensor with HI-Temp wire leads which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Blower with Air Deflector Bracket
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with HI-Temp Wire & 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.84
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
The fan makes a big improvement and helps to warm the room. Also, help to keep things cooler in the fireplace.