103581-01, 103581-02, 103581-03 - Fireplace Blower for Desa Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our 103581-01 - 103581-02 - 103581-03 Blower Fan Insert Kit is designed for Desa and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan.
103581-01 - 103581-02 - 103581-03 Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 15.59 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 160
- AMPS: 1.16
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 11.81in (300mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace insert blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
103581-01 - 103581-02 - 103581-03 Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
103581-01 - 103581-02 - 103581-03
Blower and Controls
Didn't mount like original. Easy enough to modify. Had to modify. Cable and switch control. Otherwise Works well
It was just as described
I won’t give it the full test until winter but seems to work well
SO FAR SO GOOD
The unit came quickly. packaged nicely,it makes much less noise than the original...and I had the old one in and out many times to clean and repair, The hardware & velcro/magnets are easy to install plus does reduces Vibration,im sure the reason for the decreased noise level.i concider this blower an up-grade.and well worth the cost