GZ550-1KT Fireplace Blower Kit for Continental Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GZ550-1KT Blower Fan Kit is designed for Contitnetal fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Foam Dampening Strips
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 10.58 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 125
- AMPS: 0.70
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1950 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 7.10in (180mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Received item well packaged. Following included instructions made install quick and easy. One phone call was answered quickly and clearly. Operation is quiet; and speed control works well. Recommend this item.
I received a Customs fee for this. I have purchased other items from across the border, yet I had not had a fee from customs. I don't know if it's something the shipper might not have done or should have done, I just wasn't expecting it. The wing nut was the incorrect size, but was easily rectifiedv with a spare nut I had in my spare parts drawer, so it wasn't an oddball part/size.