GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo SL-750TR Fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Heat n Glo SL-750TR gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
Heat & Glo
First time customer of this product. The design was well planned for the limited space of the fireplace. The provided instructions were very accurate and the ease of installation was outstanding. The blower functions as described and is very quiet during use. Highly recommend this unit.
awesome product works great, using the fireplace daily with the blower. gets a little noisy at times but going strong! the only sour note was the shipping - over 3 weeks to recieve it by mail
I never expected such a perfect application! All the parts you need. Basically, a "plug-n-play" kit. The wires all plug together. Magnets hold things in place. You only need a screwdriver to install the ground lead and pliers to tighten the rheostat nut. Works like a charm!
Have never written a review, but this product is great! Well built, great documentation, easy to install and works wonderfully. My friends have units with separate wall switches, but the sensor in this unit does it all, and keeps blowing warm air while the firebox cools down. Well done!
Super easy to install. Definitely blows the hot air from our Heat-Glo gas fireplace. Has a wide range setting for low to high. It is somewhat loud on the high setting, but really blows the hot air in the living room. We'll see on the durability
My neighbor's son recommended this blower for my fireplace. He had purchased and installed one for my neighbor. I ordered it and it was shipped the same day and arrived 3 days later. I had him to install it, it took him about 15 to 20 minutes to install it and it worked perfect, no problems at all. I plan on enjoying the fireplace much more now that I have a blower on it. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to add a blower to their fireplace.