GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heat & Glo 6000 GDVFL Fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160A Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Heat & Glo 6000 GDVFL gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Brackets
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Hardware & Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- 3-Prong to 2-Prong adapter
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
I bought this kit locally originally from a local Heat&Glo distributer in Jacksonville, Fl (Setzer's Appliances). Once installed, it made a terrible racket from the fan. They were supposed to order me a new one but never called me back so I finally had to go back to the store and I demanded my money back and promptly ordered it from MyFireplaceBlower for $40 cheaper (including shipping)! The customer rep. that helped me was very knowledgable and made sure I ordered the correct one. This one also had a magnet for the thermostat unlike the one I bought locally making it much easier to install. It has performed flawlessly!