FK-ESC Electronic Fan Speed Control Module
- In Stock - Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
The FK-ESC Speed Control Module adjusts the air output of the fan/blower and can be used in Gas Burning Fireplaces.
This Electric Fan Module has a built in timer to activate the blower/fan at the speed you set.
- The speed control will turn ON the fan automatically 7 minutes after the fireplace has been turned ON and turn the fan OFF 12 minutes after the fireplace has been turn OFF.
- There are four speeds, Hi, Medium Hi, Medium Lo, Lo and OFF.
- The FK-ESC will remember the last setting used and remain on that setting until changed. See the Installation instructions for more details.
The FK-ESC replaces the fireplace blower cord set which incorporates the Variable Speed Control and Thermodisc/Heat Sensor.
Power must be provided through an approved factory installed junction box from the hearth product’s manufacturer.
- Two-year warranty
- Best warranty in the industry
- Toll free installation support
- Real people, real tech support, real fast
1) Jumper Wire - For Power Strip Style Junction Box
2) Jumper Wire - For IPI Gas Valve with screw
3) FK-ESC Speed Control Module
4) Ground Wire with screw
5) Jumper Wires for Millivolt Gas Valve