910-157/P Wood Stove Blower Fan for Regency
- Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our OEM 910-157/P Blower Fan Kit is designed to replace the blower fan in Regency 846-515 Blower Fan and is used for Models: CS2400 Alterra, FP90, P42, R90, EX90, F1100, F2100, F2400M, F5100, Vancouver F2402M, and F3100 Classic(Freestanding Wood Stove) to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit pushes heat created by the wood stove or fireplace into your living space. This blower fan is used in Wood Stoves and Wood Fireplace Inserts.
Included with the blower fan: Mountning Brackets with Rubber Gommets to secure blower fan to appliance.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Mounting Brackets
- Rubber Grommets
- Eelectrical Leads
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.88 x H: 4.08 x D:4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 125/150
- AMPS: 1.3
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2800 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This Stove blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket Stove blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact Stove model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.