FBK-250 Fireplace Blower for Lennox Fireplaces - 80L86
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-250 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Lennox gas fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
FBK-250 Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Conversion Packet
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
FBK-250 Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FBK-250 - 80L86
Very easy to install, direct fit to the old one, and much quieter
Excellent working after being installed
Told Several folks to order one
Why pay more?
Purchased this instead of the way overpriced Lennox part. Easy install. Great help from the seller. Couldn't be happier.
Installed easily and works great.
Installed easily and works great.
Easy install, quiet blower and certainly increases the efficiency of my fireplace. Highly recommend
FBK-250 Fireplace Blower
The blower works perfectly. We are very satisfied with the product. It works just like the original. Than k you.
Works awesome blows airflow nicely even quietly on high variable speed . would purchase again great value for the money.
puts out steady hot air flow from my gas fireplace. Turns itself off and on using a temperature gage. Delivered on time.
We are very happy with the fireplace blower. It makes a big difference in heating the living room. I like the facts that the blower stays on after the fireplace is turned off so the remaining heat goes into the room.
At first I thought that the fan was going to be hard to install, a tight fit. But after a trial install, it was easy! I told all my neighbors if they needed a fireplace blower, I would help them . You guys at myfireplaceblower make installation a snap! Thanks