FBK-250 Fireplace Blower for Lennox Fireplaces - 80L86
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-250 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Lennox gas fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Conversion Packet
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
At first I thought that the fan was going to be hard to install, a tight fit. But after a trial install, it was easy! I told all my neighbors if they needed a fireplace blower, I would help them . You guys at myfireplaceblower make installation a snap! Thanks
I had an issue w/ the first fireplace blower and the team at My Fireplace Blower helped me trouble shoot the problem and sent out a replacement. Super fast and a great company to work with.
Very pleased with the blower.
The blower fails to blow heat out as i expected, but the room became warmer i little faster than it usually do.
From the person that answered my initial phone call to the price to the prompt shipping through the quality of the product and simplified instructions...I could not be more satisfied. Plain and simple.
The most efficient way to get more heat from your gas fireplace is with a blower to circulate the heat from around the fire box out into the room. This high quality, well made fan will do the job. The only problem is the installation and wiring instructions are very poor. I had to call the factory for help.
From: MyFireplaceBlower- We have updated instructions fort the FBK-250 and other blower kit instructions.
Everything you need is included and the kit is easy to install. The installation instructions are very easy to follow. The only small problem I had was that it did not exactly fit on the bottom of the fireplace as shown in the instructions because of two fasteners used on the fireplace. I ended up mounting it above these fasteners. Works GREAT!
Moves the heat out from the fireplace out into the room. The difference is remarkable.
Instructions were a little on the light side & you will need some skill. Even if you don't have installation ability, it would be well worth it if you had to hire professional help.
THE BLOWER IS GREAT!
good install instructs