FBK-200 Fireplace Blower Kit for Lennox Fireplaces - 80L85
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-200 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Lennox fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
The intended installation for this blower kit requires a dedicated switch on the wall to turn the power supply outlet in the vent space under the firebox ON/OFF. The included Wall Mounted Variable Speed Control is to be installed where the dedicated wall switch is presently located. Included with this blower kit is a conversion packet, which enables the variable speed control to be installed in the lower vent space below the firebox.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Wall Mounted Variable Speed Control
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
It was easy to install and the quality is good. However, the fan is loud.
Great product, great serice, easy to install.
The blower kit - FBK-200 is a very well built unit and was very easy to install in my existing gas fireplace. The only problem was the extension of the heavy metal frame over to top of the induction motor which would not allow the unit to be properly placed against the back wall of the fireplace box. The solution was simple I cut the extension off and then everything was down hill from there. If that little "improvement" was deleted in the macufactureing the unit would be a 5 star.
T blower unit itself was an easy install. The variable speed control was not usable in my particular application. It presumes to be a single gang box installation. However in that it is not, there is no mounting tabs to attach to the box and the use of the switch plate negates the original plate for a 2 gang set-up; I have replaced the control with a single toggle control-meant more $$ to spend;
Perfect fit and easy installation. It took less than 15 minutes to install. The customer service person was very knowledgeable, very polite, and extremely helpful.
Excellant service and advise.