FBK-100 Fireplace Blower Kit for Lennox Fireplaces - 80L84
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-100 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Lennox fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
The intended installation for this blower kit requires a dedicated switch on the wall to turn the power supply outlet in the vent space under the firebox ON/OFF.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Heat Shield Bracket
- 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
My fireplace blower was delivered promptly and a nice savings from the fireplace store in Portland
Great quality too
product ok but it was missing the diagional brace or
support piece across fan.
That was one of the advertised features.
We do not have any diagnol brace on our blower kit.
Same as Unknown that posted on Jan 13th 2013, this is now our 5th blower. So far so good. We don't 'overuse' the fireplace but we've had trouble with blowers from day 1. House was built in 2000 & 5 blowers? We'll see how this one holds out. So far much quieter that the last couple! And it works!
I was quoted $250 for this part for my Lennox fireplace at my local retail store..and found this identical part for $100.50 at MyFireplaceBlower.com. I believe these are made right here in Wis. in Burlington. This replaced a very noisy unit...s cinch to install myself and I'm the happy handy-man hero of my household!
Our fireplace insert is made by superior with 2 wall switches..1 for the fire and 1 for the blower.Since the house was built 10 years ago we have gone through 4 blowers. We use it pretty much nonstop during the winter. lennox bought superior several years ago and our dealer no longer carries a suitable blower but told me exactly what I needed to look for. This blower is identical to what we had and only took a minute or two to switch out since it has the plug already attached. I don't expect it to last any longer than the others but this was the best price I found online and much less than I used to pay when I would have someone from the dealership come out to "install" a new blower.I was pleased with the service and speed of delivery and am happy to have someplace to go to when I need to replace it again.