WFK36 - Warm Majic Fireplace Blower - 69240 - for Majestic Wood Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our WFKA-36 - 69240 Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Majestic Warm Majic WM36A Series fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit is everything you need to install a blower in your Majestic fireplace for the first time or will replace an existing blower fan.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 24.37 x H: 3.81 x D: 4.76
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 230
- AMPS: 1.34
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 120
- RPM: 3000 (1/1350 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.4in (240mm) Diameter: 2.6in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Mark the feet "Left" and "Right". Two gaskets and two screws were in box with no instructions about them. Removing old grill requires a screwdriver with a very slender shank to slide between louvers. Wiring was simple.
It's in and it works. I would have wanted better instructions on getting the original one out. It was somewhat different - the brackets were much bigger - and was a bear to remove. In retrospect, I would have deliberately broken it to get it out.
The screws that attach the bracket were not great. There were 4 of one kind and 2 of another and I ended up using 2 of each. The others wouldn't get tight. Overall glad you had the product and it works.
blower part was well made. the varible switch was too big. hard to fit the grill back.
Love the new blower, only thing that is not good is the on off switch does not fit like the original one.
worked great, easy to install and fit perfect!!!
Make sure you have a good drill, wire nuts, larger self tapping screws and black zip ties when you go to install the unit.
Fan works great! Perfect replacement!
good product , fit great , works as expected
Had a hard time finding this fan and when I did find this company made it easy to get and order
I had trouble finding a replacement blower for an old noisy blower on a Majestic wood burning fireplace, found you online and called to speak with a live person, she was awesome and sent right out.