GFK4B Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Heatilator NDV4842, NDV4842I Fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK4B Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Heatilator NDV4842, NDV4842I gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
Product came in a timely manner and worked as advertised, I would definitely buy again.
I purchased three blower units for myself and 2 neighbors. The blowers are easy to install and operate as advertised. I made a mistake installing the third blower (my fault) and called for advice. Ross, Jim and Kathy were all great and understanding. I recommend their service and products. Blower makes the house feel better on cold days.
Great quality at a reasonable price. Easy to install with excellent instructions and support. Looking forward to years of service with my new fireplace fan.
Fan was way very to install, it’s noticeably loud, and you don’t feel a huge rush of air. I suppose it also depends how your firebox is shaped and air is diverted. I’d buy it again but at high speed it’s loud. I installed all the rubber mounts too.
Customer service was excellent. Unit arrived quickly and was a relatively easy install once you figure out how to get the unit in place. The remote was equally a simple install. I am not so sure of the effectiveness as I could discern only minor air flow. Hopefully it is enough to make a difference.
Easy to install. Everything included and instructions clear. Two things I'd change : on the instructions the graphic showing the blower going in should have shown it going in on the left side whereas the picture made it look like the right side. To get the blower installed correctly the left side entry was much simpler. The other thing I'd change is to have a slightly higher cfm blower. It doesn't seem that the air movement is as substantial as I thought it would be even on the highest setting. All things being equal though I think the price was good, the installation a snap and the product I overall very good and I would purchase again.
Very easy to install and works as one would expect. Fan turns on automatically when the fireplace box reaches the appropriate temperature. The fan then shuts off after the box cools. Fan makes only a minimal amount of noise.