GFK21B - GFK21 - Fireplace Blower for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK21B Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 8.01 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 120+
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4.7in (120mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Received the blower on the 31st of January 2018. Installed on the 1st of February. It came with excellent, easy to understand directions! It works really well and heats the family room in just a few minutes!!!
After checking around for local supplier, $$$, I went on line and culled MyFireplaceBlower out from the low bidders and called to confirm the unit I needed, very helpful, and ordered then. Received it in short order and installed it myself within an hour. The hardest part was cleaning out the lower vent space, which previous owner never thought to do! The unit works great and once our condo is up to temp we lower the stat and the heatilator will hold the temp on cool rainy days, and my bride can now 'warm' up in front of it after walking the dogs. +++ The other item that comes w that makes the job very easy to install, is having the wiring harness, together and ready to hook-up. We leave it at about 1/3 power and it is quiet enough to have on all day without a big distraction and we do appreciate the added warmth! The vidio is also helpful to simplify the task. Quality unit!
This was a very easy unit to install and the direction that came with the unit made it quite easy.
The unit is not too noisy in even mid to high speed.
I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking of installing one.
This blower is just what I needed. Somewhat challenging to install if you already have the piping and wiring to the fireplace installed, but not impossible - I did it myself. Blower works well, helps distribute heat out of the firebox, and is not that loud. It can be heard though, if there is no other noise in the room. I have it set on a lower setting as not to blow out all the heat at once. It does take a bit to activate the sensor to kick the motor on, so be patient. The blower runs a while after the fireplace is off too, this is normal. Good Product for the money. It was twice as much at the fireplace shop.
I received the blower, and thanks for the fast shipment. It works great, and was easy to install. Take Care, Raymond M.