GFK-160B Fireplace Blower Fan for Heatilator - Heat & Glo Gas Fireplace Inserts
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK-160B Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator - Heat & Glo and other fireplace to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Magnetic Mounts - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.80 x H: 4.44 x D: 4.43
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 165
- AMPS: 1.24
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/2400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 4in (101mm) Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
It took about 3 days to receive and about 30 minutes to install. Works like a charm. And the price was great as well.
This project took me 20 minutes and works fantastically! The directions were extremely clear and easy to follow and were dead on to my model type. I saved over $450.00 by doing this myself and my neighbors are all asking me to help them with theirs as well. This device makes a huge difference in heat distribution and energy savings. I have been running without a hitch for over 2 weeks. Buy it now, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
This blower is great. Fan is quiet and it has 4 speed settings to choose from. High quality motor. Magnetic feet makes installation super simple. Wiring is very easy to do and the instruction is clear. I finished the installation in 15 minutes.
I rate this much better than the A model. It does not require a thermocouple but rather sets a time to turn fan on and off before and after ignition. It also has an off position, and 4 speeds. Installation is pretty easy. I'm not a contractor so it was the only install I've done.