FK4 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK4 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Easy to install. Seems sturdy. Works well.
There is a bit of high pitch whine at high speed.
The fan is fairly easy to install but it doesn't move a lot of air. I expected more air flow. It does work though. It moves heat into the room.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
It works fine, quiet and blows the heat around very good. Well pleased!
Very pleased with entire procedure, from the time I ordered to the time of installation, everything went as promised. Everyone was very friendly and eager to help.
We have lived in our house for 17 years with a heatilator fireplace with a gas fired log.Finally bought an FK4 fan unit.It installed easily,operates quietly, circulates warm air with no problems.We are well pleased
I received the fan kit very quickly and the installation instructions were very easy to follow. It took me about 15 minutes to install the fan, sensor, and speed control.
I removed one star for the Velcro one the back of the blower did not want to stick to the back of the fire box and it caused a vibration. I replace it with another Velcro strip that I already had and the problem went away.
The fan works great and really moves the warm air out for the fireplace. It is fairly quiet too. On the highest fan setting it sounds like low white noise. If the TV in the room is on, you cant hear the fan and the volume levels are the same on the TV as before.
The fan really helps take the chill off of the room.
The people are very knowledgeable and nice to work with. The transaction was fast as well as the shipping. The fan works well, is rather quiet - even on the highest setting were we run it (is nearly silent at lower speeds), and is quality all the way!
The blower was easy to install with little complication. It is quiet and works great.
I had a fireplace insert at my old residence approx 10 yrs ago and the air was alot more forceful. It was louder than my new model but it heated a 400 square foot room in the heart of winter. Im not totallly dissatisfied with the product it does help but just not as much as I expected.
From: MyFireplaceBlower- Results vary depending on fireplace model and installation.
works great and is very quiet even when running full blast