FK4 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK4 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
The install was straight forward, blower works good. Had more work getting power there than on the blower install.
Exactly as advertised. Good instructions. Brief scare when I thought it wouldn't fit into the opening under my Heatilator fireplace. With a bit of twisting, turning and pushing it just fit. Otherwise an easy self-install.
Fast shipping! Straightforward instructions. Installed in under 10 minutes. Works great. Nice and quiet! Huge upgrade for our fireplace!
We are very pleased with this product. It was so nice to get a knowledgeable person on the phone to help select the right item. Prompt delivery, and easy install. We highly recommend this vendor and fireplace blower kit.
Blower kit was delivered quickly, and completely. The installation was a breeze, and it was all that I'd hoped it would be. Very easy transaction.
Once it was installed (with a few bleeding knuckles), works well
The unit worked fine and the instructions were simple to follow. The only problem I had, which was not the fans fault, is in trying to install the fan in my see-thru fireplace. The side wall the fan would rest against had screws protruding thru the wall and were in the way. The velco adhesive strips couldn't be used. I had to screw it into place, which was a trick but it worked.
Very easy to install blower in Heatilator unit. Works great. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was I thought the blower was a little loud when it is on the fastest speed. Overall, very satisfied. Would buy again.
The blower shipped quickly and was well packaged. The instructions were easy to follow. As others have noted, it is installed in tight quarters but the installation was very straight forward. Our fireplace was already setup with a switched outlet and no tools were required to get the blower working. I would recommend this blower and company.
These are awesome! I've installed over 200 of these in homes in my neighborhood over the last few years. Only had a 1 or 2 go bad on me. They are quiet...durable...and make gas fireplaces actually efficient! Easy to install. Highly recommend!