FK4 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK4 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Heatilator and other fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
It was a tight fit, I am old, but I got it in with a little bit of work, had a small problem with sensor and the person I called at the company helped me place it in the right place. I had it to close to the pilot light, great service very happy
I called and they were very helpful in telling me how to install it myself. They were excellent help and the blower now works.
I wound up buying the smaller blower due to the fireplace clearance but am happy with the easy installation and quiet operation. Would recommend to others.
I would highly recommend this product
This was an upgrade for us as our previous fan had one speed and had to be plugged in and unplugged each time we used it. This one has been great so far (have been using it almost daily for a week or two). The fan speed dial is great because you can choose more air (and corresponding sound), or you can dial it down if you want. The fact that it can be wired into the fireplace was also a bonus for us. No more bending down and opening the front cover to plug in. Very satisfied!
Easy to install. Seems sturdy. Works well.
There is a bit of high pitch whine at high speed.
The fan is fairly easy to install but it doesn't move a lot of air. I expected more air flow. It does work though. It moves heat into the room.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
It works fine, quiet and blows the heat around very good. Well pleased!
Very pleased with entire procedure, from the time I ordered to the time of installation, everything went as promised. Everyone was very friendly and eager to help.
We have lived in our house for 17 years with a heatilator fireplace with a gas fired log.Finally bought an FK4 fan unit.It installed easily,operates quietly, circulates warm air with no problems.We are well pleased