FK24 - Fireplace Blower Kit- 54103 - for Majestic Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK24 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Majestic fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Mounting Bracket with Foam Dampening Strips
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
Absolutely love our new blower. Heats up our entire family room and is pretty quiet. We don’t even notice the fan noise. Very easy to install. Great customer service. Will buy more for our other fireplaces. Highly recommend!
Other purchasers were telling the truth: the kit is extraordinarily easy to install. Took longer to vacuum the fireplace than to connect the blower. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is that the blower must be used on a fairly low speed so that it is noiseless.
Delivery was fast and fan works great!
purchased my first FK24 Blower Oct.2012......it stopped working Nov 2017.... did not hesitate to purchase another blower Nov.2017....this is an amazing blower....easy installation takes 5 minutes....extremely efficient......minimal cost.....great value......could not be more pleased....highly recommend this blower.....
The blower kit was easy to install as it fit my unit perfectly. Took me 5 minutes to get it in and running and it has worked fine ever since!
Easy install, only complaint is kind of noisy with a whistling noise which changes with fan speed and a slight vibration.
You can adjust the speed control to lower the speed and this will reduce and air-movement noise.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
Easy to install. Works great
As other customers stated, easy to install and works great.Highly recommended.
Called a local vendor and they wanted twice the amount that I paid for this unit and additionally wanted to charge $300 to install. After removing the old unit and replacing the four nuts the unit was installed. Easy as pie, saved big bucks, the unit was delivered on time and runs great. I'm a happy camper!