FK18 Fireplace Fan Kit for Heatilator Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
This FK18 fireplace blower fan kit is compatible with Heatilator Fireplaces.
This Blower Fan Kit provides you a low cost solution to maximize the potential of your fireplace by circulating the hot air created by your fireplace into your living space.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 2 Fans with Mounting Bracket
- Electrical Junction Box
- 2 Power Cords
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W:6.5 x H:6 x D:2
- HZ: 60
- AMPS: 0.43
- Volts: 120
- RPM: 3000
- Rotation: CW
- Fan Wheel Dimensions: Width:1in x Diameter:4in
- Reduces energy bills by distributing heat from fireplace into living space
- Quiet and Efficient way to maximize the heating potential of your fireplace
- Install junction box, then plug fans in for operation
This fireplace fan kit is designed as a fireplace kit or blower replacement for the listed fireplace model number. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower fan kit to meet the original equipment specifications. Note: This fan kit requires the use of an in-line wall switch.
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your unit to insure proper fit. This Fan Kit is a "contractor kit" with limited instructions providing a general guide how to install a fireplace blower fan. This guide may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model number though we try to provide support in assisting you.
Fits great. Easy to install. My only complaint is that it’s a little too loud to want to use in a quiet room.
The blower fit into the fireplace. I did have to make some modification. I had to rotate the motors the quarter turn, so that the motor wiring would not crimp on the bottom off the fireplace casing. Also i can't understand why you would need two separate power cord ? Other than that it worked great......
Normally our customers do not need to rotate the motors for wire spacing clearance. We have configured this kit with each fan to have it's own power cord to ensure the wiring is representing original intention of the fireplace manufacturer .
What I ordered was a perfect match for my fireplace insert. Thanks.