FK12 - Fireplace Blower - ZA1110 - for Majestic Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FK12 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Majestic fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
The intended installation for this blower kit requires a dedicated switch on the wall to turn the power supply outlet in the vent space under the firebox ON/OFF.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FK12 - ZA1110
The unit was easy to install and connect to my wood burning fireplace. I believe it would work well on any type of fireplace. I was pleased with the extreme quietness of the motor and blower.
It works great, it was awhile getting here because of covid restrictions but worth the wait.
Easy to put in and hook up.
great service with company
Simple to install (outlet was already in place from house builder). Warms the family room in a reasonable time. Particularly nice now that is getting cooler in MI.
I replaced the existing blower in my fireplace the was loud from the start and was starting to make a lot of noise. This one is so quite I hAve had to get up a couple of times just to check if it was running. You do not even know it is on.
I purchased this as a replacement for the original that had a screeching bearing. It must have been pretty dirty because this baby moves some air. Way more effective than the other one. The bearing must have been slowing it down or something. Easy install! Love the warmth!
It is too loud,a pulsing whine at high speed. Is there a solution, a replacement? ------------------------------------------ MyFireplaceBlower Response: This fan is always on full speed when you turn in on. An option is to connect a Variable Speed Control to the blower, this will allow you to turn the speed down and there will be less air-movement noise.
Shipped fast and installed easily, love it!
makes too much noise when running ------------------------------------------------ Response From: MyFireplaceBlower- Fireplaces vary in the vent airspace size and shape, occasionally some fan noise can be accentuated by a particular model. We do offer variable speed controls which allow a user to decrease the speed which in turn whill decrease and noise level.