FK12 Fireplace Blower for Majestic 33LDVRRN Fireplace
- In Stock - Normally ships by Next Business Day. Ships to Canada USPS.
Our FK12 Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Majestic 33LDVRRN fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
The intended installation for this blower kit requires a dedicated switch on the wall to turn the power supply outlet in the vent space under the firebox ON/OFF.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
I installed this fan in my gas insert fireplace just fine. The only issue that I had was no fault of the blower... my fireplace didn't have a 120V power line connected in the bottom so I had to pull one from elsewhere. My only real complaints about this blower are: 1) It's a little loud when running, but it works well. 2) I also found that if you just place it on the "ground" in the opening under the fireplace, there's a 3" gap between the top of the blower to the opening. To make sure that the airflow goes up, I used some metal self tapping screws to screw the blower to the back wall of the opening under the fireplace. This also prevents any vibration noise. 3) The blower runs when it has power supplied to it. So you either have to hook it up to a switch or install a heat sensitive swtich (available on MyFireplaceBlower.com). -------------------------------------------------- MyFireplaceBlower Response: We have a Variable Speed Control on our website which you can connect to control the speed of the blower that will adjust any air movement noise.
I would have expected a better fit considering the fireplace numbers match what this blower is supposed to be for. Also, ten years of buildup is hard to clean from under and behind the fireplace to properly mount the two pound blower with glue where it's supposed to go. It didn't last an hour. It's currently just laying against the back wall. All in all it works to throw more heat in the room. Too bad the manufacturer didn't add a mount or something to put the blowers in better, after the fact. ------------------------------------------------ MyFireplaceBlower response: The blower is suppose to rest on the floor and the back wall - it sounds like you thought the blower was supposed to be suspended off the floor in the air.