FBK-250 Fireplace Blower Kit for Superior Model DR-500CMN
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-250 Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Superior DR-500CMN gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Conversion Packet
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
Workers great thanks
Easy an fast upgrade
I just purchased and installed this product. It was simple to install and works great.
Work's flawlessly and was a breeze to install
This blower system is quite simple in it's design, and how you install it. The instructions are clear, well written, and allow a novice to properly install the unit. The unit includes a fan, and a wiring harness. That's it... So, what was most surprising is how this company managed to take something that looks like it is likely to be quite complicated, and turn it into a product that can get installed in about 10 minutes or less. I would like to mention however that in my case, there were two sheet metal screws that were coming through the back of the fireplace, and which would not allow me to install the unit flush against the back wall of the fireplace cavity. I used a dremel tool to cut them flush to the back wall, and then the unit installed properly. Also in my case, I discovered that the power outlet that is inside the fireplace was somehow not hot or not wired. So, I've had to test the unit by running an extension cord to the fireplace, which confirmed that the unit worked fine, and now I need an electrician to "heat up" the outlet.
I have two fireplaces in my home and only ordered 1 of these products. After installing this fan I placed another order for second fireplace. Directions were perfect. Thank you.