FBK-250 Fireplace Blower Kit for Superior Fireplaces
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our FBK-250 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Superior gas fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and Thermo Switch (Thermodisc), a Heat Sensor which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
FBK-250 Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Conversion Packet
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
FBK-250 Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FBK-250 Fireplace Blower kit
Everything was perfect. The kit arrived 4 days after I placed the order. Installation took about 30 min, and blower works great!
A year later
This is an excellent product and it is still working after a year. No complaints and I am happy I chose to go with this brand.
Potentially difficult install made much easier thanks to the YouTube video. Product works great. Note to installers that one or both of the retaining clips may be difficult to bend (I could only access one of them) but it's still quiet and works fine.
The product was easy to install and works great.
FBK-250 Fireplace Blower
My first one was deliver damage, Thanks to the postal service! USPS. Called up My Fireplace Blower Company, and a 2nd one was shipped out the next day, with a return of the damage one. Service at this company is 5 Stars! Service with the postal service USPS. Awful! This company was very helpful on the product. There is a bit of humming on the fan when running, but it does work. Thanks again. Kevin H.
fireplace blower kit
This unit was very easy to install and is working as expected.The thermostat and speed control are a very nice added feature. Well done!
FBK-250Fireplace Blower Kit
Easy to install, Concise instructions. Woeks flawlessly in my 15,000 BTU Superior fireplace. Thanks. G. Cooke
Now my house is much warmer
This fan was a great investment, it increaded the heat output to expand into my whole first floor where the firplace is located. It also help to make my second floor warmer overall.Instructions were easy to follow and installation was a snap.
Good Instructions Made for an Easy Install
The options afforded by having to assemble some of the wiring seemed daunting at first, yet the instructions included with the unit made it very simple. Great install and a fine working product. Highly recommended.