BLOT Fireplace Blower Fan Kit for Monessen Hearth BDV500 fireplace
- In Stock - Free shipping to 48 States. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BLOT Fireplace Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Monessen BDV500 gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and a Thermo Switch (Thermodisc); Heat Sensor with HI-Temp wire leads which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
BLOT Blower Kit Installation Instructions
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with HI-Temp Wire & 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 15.59 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 160
- AMPS: 1.16
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 11.81in (300mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
BLOT Fireplace Blower Diagram with Dimensions
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
FIREPLACE BLOWER KIT:
Quick delivery, good communication prior to shipping to insure correct model, quality product, easy installation
Strong enough to heat a medium size room..
blot fireplace blower
Finding the optimal position of the blower for maximum air flow was a process of trial and error. Better instructions should be provided with the kit for this process. Also, locating the theromostat was also trial and error with mostly errors. I ended up just direct wiring my blower so it comes on and shuts off when the fireplace is used. ---------------------------------------------- Response From: MyFireplaceBlower- The instructions have been completely redone and include detailed pictures and diagrams. Fireplaces can vary slightly for each particular model, which results in varied amounts of air which come out of the top vent. The airspace of the vent are in different shapes and sizes which effect the flowing air's pathway. Please contact us after your installation if your end results are not what you think they should be.