Ecofan Stovetop Fan - UltrAir - 125 CFM
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Normally ships next day.
For use on freestanding wood stoves with a surface temperature between 212°F – 650°F (100°C – 345°C).
The Ecofan UltrAir is an efficient way to move air throughout your living space.
The Fan creates its own electricity and pushes up to 125 CFM (cubic feet per minute), this fan is ideal for those looking to increase the efficiency of their stove and use less fuel.
Whisper quiet and comes completely assembled. Gold or Nickel versions available.
Two year warranty.
- High efficiency design
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air throughout the room
- Greater airflow and heat disbursement
- New high efficiency blade design
- Designed for use on new EPA stoves
- No assembly required
- Silent operation